2. If you are simply browsing this Website, then we do not collect any personal data relating to you.
If you want to send a request to us, you can do so using the Contact Us form and you will therefore be required to provide certain information via the form, including your name, email address, company and position. You may also submit personal data if you want to sign up to any email alert service offered by us, including your name, email address, company and position.
We use your personal data provided via our Contact Us form to deal with your request and use personal data provided to send emails in regard to your query. We will only keep your data for as long as necessary for such purposes.
3. We also collect a certain amount of statistical information concerning usage of the Website. This information may include the IP and logical address of the server you are using, the top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example .ie, .com, etc), the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our Website and the internet address linking to our Website. This information may be used to help us to improve, administer and diagnose problems with our server and Website. This information helps us monitor traffic on our Website so that we can manage the Website’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this Website are most popular and generally to assess user behaviour and characteristics to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Website.
We also use session variables on the forms on the site. Session variables track user activity for the browser session only. For example, if you submit the Contact Us form and then go back to the form again during the same session, the values you entered for the fields will be stored for this session. When you close the browser, this information will not be stored. The difference between a cookie and a session variable is that cookies are stored in a user’s hard disk, whereas session variables are not.
5. Communicating via the Internet and sending information to you by other means necessarily involves your personal information passing through or being handled by third-parties, but we do not sell or distribute without your permission your personal information to third parties for purposes of allowing them to market products and services to you. We may disclose your information to our associated companies, W & R Barnett Limited and Origin Enterprises plc or if required by law. However we will not otherwise disclose information without your consent.
6. You may be able to link to third party websites from the Website, but we cannot guarantee that those third party sites will respect your privacy in the same way we do. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy statements and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy statements. Please check their privacy statements before you submit any personal data to those sites.
7. If you have any queries in relation to this Policy or wish to access the information we hold about you, you can email us at email@example.com. You also have the right to access your data, have changed any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you, the right to object to the use of your data and the right to block any specific uses of your data, by means of a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Delay or failure on our part in enforcing any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver by us of our rights and remedies. If any part of this Privacy Statement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
9. This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk. We endeavour to use appropriate security measures.